The International Space Station (ISS) will once again transmit SSTV images with the support of ARISS as part of the “ARISS end of year SSTV” event, which should be available worldwide at 145,800 MHz in PD-120 mode. The broadcasts will be related to the Moon’s survey.
Application form : CLICK HERE
This event is scheduled to:
Start: December 26, 2021 (Sunday) – 18:25 UTC
Stop: December 31, 2021 (Friday) – 17:05 UTC
(Times may change)
RULES SSTV AWARD
1. Upload at least 1 received image (Image must be taken during the ARISS event in December 2021)
2. The image must be of at least 50% or more quality
3. The image must be original
4. Applications will be accepted until January 2, 2022 23:59 UTC
5. Diplomas in electronic form (PDF) will be stored and ready for download on Google disk no later than 48 hours after sending the application (in case of a large number of applications there may be a delay) : CLICK HERE
Please do not send requests to our e-mail, so use this form
Please check that all information is correct before submitting the form
Due to the New Year period, as well as depending on the number of applications, the diplomas may be delivered to participants with a delay of several days.
Please be patient.